Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion College of Medicine – Tucson! There are several accounts that you can designate which directly support ODEI initiatives at the College of Medicine.
To make your donation, visit the UA Foundation , select “Other” under Designation and enter one of the following account names that have been created to support diversity and inclusion activities at the College of Medicine:
College of Medicine - Tucson, Diversity & Inclusion
A designated account that provides support for all diversity and inclusion activities at the College of Medicine.
A designated account that provides scholarships for our Pre-Medical Admissions Program (P-MAP) students.
Pathways to Success / Kino Kids Fund
- Select your “Gift Amount”:
- Click “Direct my gift to:”
- Click dropdown menu and select “Other”
- You will be provided a text box “Other Designation”, type “Kino Kids Fund ACCT #3193.”
- Complete the on-line form and click “Process” at the bottom right corner
If you prefer to send your gift by mail, please send a check payable to Banner Health Foundation (include on the Memo Line: "Kino Kids Fund ACCT #3193")Banner Health Foundation 2901 N. Central Avenue, Suite 160 Phoenix, AZ 85012